HOW TO MAKE A BOOKING
1. Click on Hire Charges option on this Online Booking tab to see the rates for the different rooms/facilities and times of the day and week.
2. Click on the Booking Diary option, then at the top of the page select the room/facility you wish to book. Check the calendar to see if your chosen room or space is available. Please be aware there may be bookings that have not yet been added to the calendar.
3. If the room/space is available then click the blue cross symbol on your chosen date. If you want to book multiple dates then please press the cross only for the first date. The remaining dates can be booked later in the process.
If you are an Existing User then Login to make your booking
If you are new user then please complete the New User form. Please note that on completion you will be sent a verification email to the address provided. Please check your email inbox and verify this mail before proceeding further
4. You will need to complete the booking form.
TOOLTIPS:On any page in the software, look out for the ? icon – hover over this icon (or tap on mobile) to see more information about the particular field or section it relates too. A more detailed step by step guide can be found after this overview.
5. Once you have completed the process you will receive an email acknowledgement of your requested booking, followed by an email confirmation once your booking has been accepted.
6. Make sure you read the Conditions of Hire Form have provided the additional documentation required for commercial hirers.
7. On confirmation of your booking, you will receive an invoice for the full amount of the booking, plus a deposit of £50 returnable after the event less the cost of any loss or damages.
8. On receipt of payment, you will be issued with full instructions and directions on where and how to access the key. Please bring a copy of your email confirmation to the event so it can be verified by staff if necessary.
9. For any further queries please contact email@example.com
More Detailed Guidance for when completing the Booking Request Form
Step 1: Please click on the room/facility you wish to hire, the name of the Event and the start and end date and time of your booking.
Step 2a: If you are only making a single booking then proceed to step 3.
Step 2b: If you wish to make multiple bookings for the same day eg a Yoga class every Wednesday evening for six months (you can provisionally book up to 12 months. See Terms and Conditions of Hire for more detail) then:
a. click the ‘Recurring Booking’ box.
b. Select the frequency of the recurring booking eg weekly for our Yoga class example
c. Enter the number of additional dates you require. In the case of our Yoga class we require once a week for 6 months so we would enter 24 additional dates (6months x 4 weeks per month).
d. You can then review dates and change timings etc if you wish
Step 3: Click the ‘Check Availability’ tab. If the booking is highlighted in green then you are good to go to the next step. If any of your bookings turn Red then that means there is a clash. Either:
a) change the time/date until the booking turns green
b) contact the bookings administrator firstname.lastname@example.org and cancel the booking by scrolling to the bottom of the booking page and click on the ‘Cancel’ box.
Note:You cannot proceed with creating a booking request while there is a clash.
Step 4: Activity - This is the general ‘type’ of booking you are making. Choose from the options the venue has setup to indicate what kind of booking this is. If you are unsure what to enter here, contact the bookings administrator email@example.com
Step 5: Complete as follows:
Description: You can put as much or as little information about the event itself, including prices, what to bring and links to websites etc.
Privacy: There are 3 privacy settings for bookings:
Private: The Weekly Diary and Scheduler will only show the time the event is booked for and whether the booking is Requested or Confirmed. The booking will display as ‘Private Event’ and not show your Event Name, description or your contact details.
Public – Contact Details Hidden: The Weekly Diary and Scheduler will show the Event Name and a link to the description but will hide your contact details (eg name, email address, telephone number etc), once the booking has been confirmed by an administrator. If the event is still to be confirmed, the calendar will continue to display as 'Provisional Booking'
Public: The Weekly Diary and Scheduler will show the Event Name and a link to the description and your contact details, once the booking has been confirmed by an administrator. If the event is still to be confirmed, the calendar will continue to display as 'Provisional Booking'
Number of People Attending: Here you can indicate how many people are expected to attend your event. The booking form will not require you to enter something here, but the Trust would like a planned estimate to be entered here for Health and Safety purposes.
Special Requirements: This can be a list of any specific requirements such as tables and chairs, use of kitchen etc.
Terms & Conditions: You will need to agree to before proceeding with your booking. Terms and Conditions for the Clubhouse and Outdoor Spaces Hire can be found on the Online Bookings Tab on the CRGT Website.
Save Booking: Once completed press Save and the request will automatically be sent to the Bookings Administrator for processing, you will also receive an email from us confirming that the request has been sent – this is not confirmation of your booking. You will then be taken to your User dashboard to view your bookings and invoices.
Confirmation Email:Once your request has been checked and verified by the booking administrator then you will be sent a confirmation email. Please note that if you are booking a room/facility for a one time or new regular activity you will need to email the bookings administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org the following documents (scanned copies will be accepted) before your booking will be confirmed:
Certificate of Public Liability Insurance at a minimum of £5m (five million pounds)
Certificate of Qualification (if appropriate)
Any appropriate First Aid accreditations (if appropriate)
A risk assessment with any mitigating action relevant to the activity to be undertaken including proof of DBS checks if appropriate
A COVID-19 risk assessment. More details of the exact requirements can be found in the Terms and Conditions of Use.